Friday, September 17, 2010

30 Treasuries in 30 days!

Okay, so I just got this wild idea to make 30 treasuries on  Etsy in 30 days! Each day I will make a new treasury with a new theme. If you have a shop on Etsy, and would like for your items to considered, please go to the Lollyflower Facebook Page, become a fan (Like) and then leave a comment with your link to your shop!

So here are the conditions/vows:
1. I will do my due dillegence to make a complete and competant treasury, with an intersting and relevant theme.
2. I will make at least one treasury a day, and post it to the Lolly chat Blog.
3. No 2 treasuries can be too much alike (ie: can't make one about the color colbalt and then one about saphire!...but can make one about blue and browns and then blues and yellows, for example!).

Wanna take the challenge with me? Join in! leave a comment below with a link to your treasuries for all to read!

This challenge will start on Wednesday September 22 and end Friday October 22th, rain or shine, or tornado (ref: recent hailstorm fea. a tornado in BK/Queens)

GOAL: 1 Front Page feature!

Okay, wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment